Pages

How to Spot a Scam

Friday, December 5, 2008

Pati Olinger - UK Scam Artist

Thank you to the UK user who sent us this info.

Scam Artist: Pati Olinger
Country: United Kingdom

Hello TutorAm Mrs Pati Olinger. I would like to secure your service for my daughter, Her name is Olympia and she is 14yrs old so i want her to be busy in the time of the day because we just moved in from United Kingdom. i have decided to let her attend your lesson pending the time i wll get a good sch for her ,so she will be coming 2hours in a day and three times in a week(10am to 12pm or at any of your convinient time given to us)in the morning or time that you will be chance. so i want you to calculate the cost of 2 hour per day for Monday, Wednesday & Friday or any of your convinient time for the whole 2 Month and send me the total cost ,My husband company will be paying you Check or wire the money to your account.so get back to me with your cost for the November and December. I have someone that will always drive him down to your house Kindly get back to me with your full details below...My company will be paying with CHECK..1.YOUR CHARGE FOR AN HOUR FOR TWO MONTHS....2.TOTAL CHARGES FOR 2 MONTHS.TAUGHT 3 TIMES PER WEEK..3.FULL NAME AND ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE. (FOR PAYMENT)and (LESSON VENUE)4.YOUR PHONE NUMBER...Don't hesitate to e-mail with your total charges.Thanks and looking to hearing from you soon.Stay Blessesd and best Regards

1 comment:

Very23 said...

I got one a lot like this, but it is from anderson.coleman7777@yahoo.com - the email comes up as "Starpoint" for the name. I just ignored it because it sounded so crazy. The person writing said he was Dr. Anderson Coleman, based in the UK.