Pages

How to Spot a Scam

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Robert Dash - More like rob n' dash

Yeah we live in a world full of creeps so here's another one. Thanks for submitting this info!

Name: Robert Dash
Email: Honestsoul3310@gmail.com

I just received an email from this person after posting on Craigslist. He is using the name "Robert Dash" and the email address Honestsoul3310@gmail.com. He sent the same message though: "Hello, I'm Robert, I am satisfied with the description and condition of the item listed above by you on the Ad, Please let me know if the piece is still available for sale and kindly attach more pictures if available. I have a problem talking on phone because I'm hearing impaired I look forward to hearing from you soon. Robert.."

Please note that we have reason to believe Robert Dash also uses the alias Robert Adams and Robert Phillips. Real original guy!

No comments: