Pages

How to Spot a Scam

Monday, November 24, 2008

Charles Desmond - Tutor Scam

CHARLES DESMOND, has two kids (ages 8 and 5), originally from Spain, but currently residing in the UK. He is seeking an English tutor for his kids following their move to (blank) city this year. Uses the e-mail address goodalliance2008@gmail.com or manneredkid@gmail.com .

Charles Wrote: I want to pay you $1400 in advance before our arrival to the US. I will send you one of my US cashier check of $4200 which i bought the last time i came to the US.I will write the check payable to your name so you could cash it at your bank.I am sending you that much money because of my dad's sickness which i spent lots of money to rescue his life because he is so precious to me. My dad got sick couple of weeks ago which made me spent lots of money taking care of his medical bills. The cashier check is for US which is cashable at your bank and its not cashable here in UK. As soon as you receive the check, take it to the bank and cash it and deduct $1400. Then send the balance of the money to my ticket agent in London so i can buy the family ticket to fly there.

IT'S A SCAM!!!

No comments: