Pages

How to Spot a Scam

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Richard Burrows

Name: Richard Burrows
Email: rich.bull@live.com

Thanks for sending this info:

I also got another from a "Richard Burrows" from the email address: rich.bull@live.com

He said: "Hi....I will like to proceed with payment asap and will like to handle shipment myself when you must have gotten your cash at hand. I am in no rush to pick up the item till funds are clear at the bank. My mode of payment will be via Bank Certified Check. I will need your name and address with valid phone number to send the check to you.Kindly deletethe advert of this item if my mode of payment is accepted. I will await your email asap.Please provide your phone number!and i will be offering you $100 to your asking price so please get back to me with the asking price so i can send the check. Thanks"

No comments: