Pages

How to Spot a Scam

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Help the Charity Scam Exposed

Scam Artists Name: Jeff Brown

Email Address used: jeff_stiec@yahoo.co.uk , Jeff_stiec@hotmail.com

Tactic employed: "Terminal Cancer Patient" that needs help getting $50 millon out of his country.

Additional Comments: This is a sick example of how slimy these bottom feeders are. Posing as a cancer patient to swindle money out of people is disgusting and a slap in the face to real cancer patients and survivors. Your's truly (CL Scambuster) has lost many relatives to this horrible disease, and to think someone would make it up to con people is simply the lowest of the low.


6/7/2008
Jeff Brown Wrote:
Dear sirAs you read this, I don't want you to fell sorry for me; because I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Jeff Brown a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer. It had defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few Month to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my live as well as I never really cared for anyone (not even my self) but my business. Through I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this: as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the word. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this word I would live my live a different way from now I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family member as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also charity organization, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to: some charity organization in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.....now that my health has deteriorated so: badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked member of the family: to close one of my account and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore as they seen not to be contented with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the Huge cash deposit of (fifty million dollars) $50,000.000.00 that I have with a Financial/ security company abroad. I will want you to: help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organization You can contact via my personally email address below Jeff_stiec@hotmail.com God be with you.



6/7/2008
CL Scambuster wrote:
Dear Jeff, You poor soul, it must be hard not trusting people. I don't trust doctors, especially when I get my yearly check up. Do you turn your head and cough? So please tell me, how did you make all your money? What kind of work were you in? Did you have to turn tricks? I bet you must have at some time, gosh what a sad story you tell. When were you diagnosed? You realize that using the word God in your email is serious, and if you are not telling the truth, you will burn in hell right? I want to believe you, but we have just met now.
What does your family do? Did they show you how to turn tricks? Are you from a circus family? I like the circus, it makes me feel young and full of life whenever I go? I bet you are not full of life right now, and you will probably never see a circus again. It's sad to see great human beings die before there time. Do you believe in the law of attraction, because I do it really works. Just the other day I got some unexpected money and though wow I would love to get more. Now out of the blue your unsolicited email appears in my inbox. How crazy is this? That a dying man like yourself who should also probably have ball cancer writes to me. Let me do what I can for your and your "cancerous" self.

Will keep you posted on further developments.

No comments: